US, Florida, Orlando - Foodie Journey

While visiting Orlando to attend an industry conference, I literally ate my way through the one week that I spent in this beautiful city. 

There were so many nice food to be found everywhere I went in Orlando. And all at prices that were really affordable. The best part about dining in America is the serving size. As I am a small eater who do not eat much at each seating, I almost always had to tell the restaurants and eateries to reduce my serving size so as to cut down on unnecessary food wastage.

An alfresco dining area at a restaurant near the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

From local fast food outlets to fancy restaurants, I just could not find fault with any of the delicious servings placed before me on the dining table. I particularly loved the seafood, especially the juicy lobsters and crabs. And there was iHop. Their pancakes, waffles and crepes were unbeatable. I ate these for breakfast almost everyday I was in Orlando, skipping the paid-for breakfasts at the hotel and the free breakfast offerings at the conference. Just so that I got to dine on my favourite eggs and crepes at iHop.

Here is a bunch of photographs of the food that guided me through my one week stay in Orlando in May 2016.

Lobsters and shrimps dish at a Red Lobster restaurant, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

Seafood platter, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)


An iHop resturant, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

Inside a typical iHop resturant, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

French toasts served at iHop, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

My favourite breakfast order at iHop, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

Dessert, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)


A&W at Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets Mall, Orlando, Florida, United States (2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg