Indonesia, Bali - Selling Kites by the Beach

I am currently in Nusa Dua, Bali as I posted this blog post. I took this trip to Bali to rest and relax after a very hectic few months at work.

While lying on a deck chair by the beach and reading my book, I happened to look up and saw this local man walking along the beach pulling a low-flying kite. He is one of the many local hawkers selling wares and souvenirs to tourists by the beach. I reached for my iPhone and snapped this picture of the man and his kite fluttering in the sea breeze.

This is another of those photo opportunities one gets every now and then during one's travels. Don't want to miss out on these impromptu moments? Keep a camera at hand. Or in this case, keep your smart phone nearby and remember to charge that battery!

Selling Kites by the Beach, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia (2015, picture taken with iPhone 6 plus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg