China, Hong Kong SAR, Kowloon - Waterfront View

Hong Kong's air pollution has been in the news in recent years. For a fairly large percentage of days every year, this pollution can be so bad that it literally blocks out views with a hazy and overcast tone. But on those days when the air is clear; either due to directional changes in the winds or a change in the weather, the view of the Hong Kong waterfront can be spectacular.

During one of my visits to this southern Chinese city, I was taking a stroll along the waterfront after a heavy meal when I realised that the view of the buildings across the water was spectacular. It was one of those clear nights, a rare occurrence indeed!

With only my iPhone 5 with me, I took this photo which I am sharing here. Another of those photo opportunity moments. My advice again, keep a camera close at hand during your travels. Don't miss that photo moment. :-)

Waterfront, as viewed from Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China (2012)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg