Travel Bits: December 2015

Due to an extremely heavy work schedule, I missed posting an article on my monthly Travel Bits series for the month of November 2015. However, the series continues with this post for December 2015.

As I write this article, I am also busily trying to clear as much of my work as possible before I embark on a one week vacation  to Hong Kong and Taipei (my first ever trip to Taiwan) next week. For my upcoming trip, I will be flying from Singapore to Hong Kong on Singapore Airline's (SQ) famed Business Class! I only paid for the fuel surcharges and taxes because my return air tickets from on SQ are redemption tickets using my fast expiring Krisflyer miles. For my return flight from Hong Kong to Taipei, I will be flying via EVA Air's (BR) Business Class. This will be my first time flying with EVA Air. As usual, I will be writing about my onboard experience after my trip.

December is usually the month when many of us try to squeeze in some vacation time after a long year of work. Going on a trip also? Do make sure to enjoy yourself; relax your mind, free your soul, make friends with the locals wherever you may be traveling to, appreciate and respect the local customs and culture and enjoy the local cuisine! After this month, a new work year in 2016 awaits all of us!

Sunset at the Peak, Hong Kong SAR, China (2004)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg