Korea, Seoul - Cafe, cafe and more cafes

Being someone who enjoys my overseas trips in a style that is slow, carefree and easy going, I always love sitting at a nice cafe for that sip of coffee along with a delicious piece of cake to go along with my cuppa.

Nothing enhances the taste of my cup of latte better than a piece of delicious cake, Seoul, South Korea (2011)

And Seoul is one city which offer an overwhelming choice of cafes for one to linger, enjoy your coffee or tea and share a chat with a friend. Cafes in Seoul are plentiful and probably because of the competition, many cafe owners have conjured up interesting new concepts to stay unique in order to attract customers. These range from interior decorations to make the cafe look like a library or reading room complete with books and book shelves to those with a laid-back bohemian feel.

While visiting Seoul, I am always spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting my favourite cafe to rest those tired legs as well as to indulge in my caffeine cravings. And I am always armed with a good book to while away that time in a cozy setting. After all, a quality vacation should not be a competition to clock as much walking miles as possible or to see and photograph as many local attractions as possible. I am not taking part in the Amazing Race. A quality vacation is one in which I am able to relax and enjoy myself. And of course, to sit in a nice and cozy cafe to sip my favourite cup of latte.

Here are some photos of my visits to some cafes located within the heart of the city of Seoul.

A cafe with a Reading Room concept, Seoul, South Korea (2011)

Delicious cakes which are aesthetically crafted are the order of the day, Seoul, South Korea (2011)

Cakes and more cakes, Seoul, South Korea (2011)

A nice cold cup of ice-blended latte top with whip cream, Seoul, South Korea (2011)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing