Thailand, Phuket - Jet-ski Galore at Patong Beach

Currently on vacation in Phuket, I spent a fair amount of time relaxing at Patong Beach. As this is a vacation for me to unwind form the recent spate of hectic work schedules, I did not venture far from the hotel where I am staying and the hotel happens to be conveniently located just by the beach.

Strolling along Patong Beach in the heat and humidity of the Phuket weather, I came across many jet-skis. These personal watercraft are primarily rented to tourists for a day of activity and fun in the sea. Besides the water activities that these jet-skis are meant for, I thought they made for very interesting photography subjects too.

Along with getting a good tan, I had with me my Canon EOS-70D and went along the beach photographing these watercraft. Here are some of the photos of those handsome jet-skis taken during my day out at the beach.

Jet-skis by the beach, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

A lone jet-ski, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

A jet-ski parked on the beach after a day of activity and use, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

Jet-ski in action, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

Here we go, a tourist rode a jet-ski out to sea, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

A party of four, it certainly took more than one man to bring this jet-ski back to the beach, Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand (2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg