Laos, Luang Prabang - Friendly Locals

Wherever I travel, I have always enjoyed interacting and speaking with the locals. This experience is more enjoyable in developing countries or rural areas of developed countries where the interactions and conversations were usually of a more personal rather than a commercial nature, unlike those in the larger cities.

While mapping walking tours of the town on Day 2 (1 Sep 2017) of my trip to Luang Prabang, I met many friendly locals and held interesting small talks with them. Many of them shyly agreed to my requests for photographs, be it of themselves or their houses or shops. Here is a photograph of a lovely young boy enjoying his snack while seated on a parked motorcycle.And he cheekily posed for  this photograph. This is also my most favourite photographs of this trip.

Young boy enjoying his snack on a parked motorcycle, Luang Prabang, Laos (2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg