Taiwan, Taipei - Whale Motif

During many of my travels, I often come across interesting subjects to photograph. Many of these subjects include natural wonders, people, architecture, wildlife, weather phenomenons and cultural icons.

However, I also often do come across interesting subjects that are actually meant to be marketing materials for businesses. In my current trip to Taiwan, I came across this whale motif splashed right across the side of a building. Upon closer inspection, I realised that there were actually 2 separate whale motifs painted on 2 sides of the building. These interesting motifs are the icons of a hotel known as Hotel Papawhale. But because the motifs are so eye-catching that they literally stopped me in my tracks and subconsciously made me whipped out my phones to snap several photographs, this is what I termed as a photo moment. 

Here is one of those photographs I took during that photo moment.

Whale Motif, Hotel Papawhale, Ximending, Taipei, Taiwan (2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg