Australia, Fremantle - Street Art, A Whole New Level

Everybody can probably agree that travelling provide us with the opportunities to see and experience new things. One of these new experiences is street art.

I am sure we have all seen street art before, both at home and abroad. But just when I thought I had seen most forms of street art that the mind can imagine, I was in for a pleasant surprise. When I visited Fremantle in June 2018, the street art that I saw was a whole new level. Basically, the whole street was one gigantic artwork! 

And the artwork became more gorgeous as the elevation that I viewed it from increased. I climbed a flight of stairs to a vantage point, just to take in the whole perspective that this piece of artwork was meant to be. And I was not disappointed.

Street Art, Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia (2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg