Cambodia, Siem Reap - Sampling Local Food

In only my second visit to Siem Reap in May 2022, I had the chance to go around town sampling local food.  It was a delightful experience as I dined at small eateries and cafes alongside locals, ate what the locals ate and of course, saved a lot of money compared to if I were to dine out at expensive and touristy establishments.

For me, part of the travel experience is to sample local food. Whenever the chance present itself, it is local food that I will choose, wherever in the world I visited. 

Sampling local food is one of the joys of travelling, Siem Reap, Cambodia (2022) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg