Travel Bits: December 2022

Holiday accommodations with personal spaces to relax in....... 

Living in an apartment in a city, I am literally walled in. Yes, there are small pockets of greeneries within walking distance of my apartment, but I always believe it is good to live in a place with its own patch of open space, no matter how small. Where a small garden is not possible, at least a balcony where I can sit and enjoy the fresh air with a cup of coffee after a long day at the office.

While I can't change much of my permanent living environment due to the high cost of real estate where I live, at least I have the luxury to choose my holiday accommodations when it comes to those few days of vacation escapades. When I travel, I thus tend to choose accommodations where the rooms come with a balcony accompanied by nice views or those rooms with a patio overlooking lush greeneries.

When I am not out and about sight-seeing or shopping, a cup of coffee, some snacks and a good book will always accompany me on a nice balcony or patio. And that for me, is part of the luxury of travel.

We all have our own personal travel moments when we find ourselves luxuriating in some simple moments of relaxations. What are your's?

A room with a patio facing a luxurious patch of greenery, Siem Reap, Cambodia (2022)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg