Japan, Tokyo - Peeping Cupid

For those who travel, I'm sure you will agree that on many unexpected occasions, interesting photo opportunities do crop up. It is precisely for these unplanned occasions that having a camera on-hand and ready, really pays off. With the advent of smart phones, having a camera on-hand and ready at all times has become more of a norm rather than the exception.

While I was visiting Tokyo in October 2014 and window shopping around the Ginza district, I chanced upon this interesting statue of Cupid. With a snap on the camera button of my iPhone, I immortalized that moment of the "Peeping Cupid". And here it is, just for sharing. :-) 

Peeping Cupid, Ginza, Tokyo, Japan (2014)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg