Switzerland, Engelberg - Fairytale Village

Engelberg is located in the canton of Obwalden in Switzerland. This resort town is the "gateway" to the  popular tourist destination of Mount Titlis.

When I visited Mount Titlis while touring Switzerland in June 2009, I was so awestruck by the picturesque look of the village of Engelberg that I simply stood in amazement and childlike wonder at the scenery before me. I felt transported to a time when I was a kid and when I still believed in fairytales. If fairytales are for real, then Engelberg must surely be one of those locations where fairy godmothers, trolls, wizards, elves and the like still exist!

Engelberg, Switzerland (2009)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat