Malaysia, Ipoh, Old Town - Murals on Historical Shophouse

Ipoh is the capital of the Malaysian state of Perak and is located geographically north of the Federal Capital of Kuala Lumpur.

I usually drove from Singapore to Ipoh once or twice a year to visit relatives and friends who live there. While in Ipoh, I like to drop by the Old Town area for its delicious food and unique local branded cafes. This area is a commercial district of the city and located here are many historical shophouses.

During my most recent visit to Ipoh in February 2015, I walked passed this old shophouse with very interesting murals on its side facade. Taking out my iPhone 6 Plus, I took this picture.

Mural on a historical shophouse, Old Town, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia (2015)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg