Airplane Pictures - United Airlines Boeing 777-200 and 787-8

Enroute to the United States recently, I caught sight of these 3 birds from United Airlines lining up at the Boarding Gates at Narita International Airport. They are two Boeing 777-200s and a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. 

Having only my iPhones with me, I took this picture using my iPhone 6S.

United Airlines planes all lined up at the Boarding Gates. The planes at the foreground and background are Boeing 777-200 while the plane in the middle is a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, Narita International Airport, Tokyo, Japan (2016)


See also other Airplane Pictures in this travel blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg