Singapore - Floral Peacock

Singapore's Changi International Airport has consistently been ranked as being among one of the best airports in the world. And this amazing airport never fails to pleasantly surprise all who arrive, depart or transit through it.

On my return to Singapore from a recent vacation to Taipei, I chanced upon this beautiful Peacock at Changi Airport's Terminal 3 Arrival Hall. It was located just before the escalators to the Immigration Clearance Counters. This beautiful peacock display was made up mostly of flowers, primarily orchids.

This is another reason to ensure that I have my camera or smartphone ready whenever I am at this airport so that I will not miss those rare photo moments.

Floral Peacock, Terminal 3 Arrival, Changi International Airport, Singapore (2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg