India, Thiruvananthapuram - Bridesmaids

I attended a friend's wedding in the city of Thiruvananthapuram in India's Kerala State last year. The wedding ceremony was an amazing experience for me. Culturally, I learned much about a traditional Indian wedding. 

The ceremony was also an awesome photo opportunity for me. Armed only with my iPhone 6S Plus, I proceeded to discreetly take photographs of the wedding proceedings, taking care not to interrupt the work of the official photographers and without being too intrusive on the guests at the wedding.

Here is a picture of a group of bridesmaids waiting for the arrival of the groom. The colourful umbrellas, their beautiful dresses and the traditional gifts they bore provided a picture perfect opportunity too good to be missed.

Bridesmaids at a traditional Indian wedding ceremony waiting for the arrival of the groom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India (2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg