Israel, Tel Aviv - Mural in Neve Tzedek

Translated literally, Neve Tzedek means "Abode of Justice". Located in the south-western part of Tel Aviv near to the Old City of Jaffa, the Neve Tzedek of today is a cosy neighbourhood with many art shops and cafes, both modern and quaint. 

Walking around this neighbourhood on a weekend, I was visually attracted to its unique sights and sounds. Interesting walks almost always result in interesting finds and this beautiful wall mural was one of the sights that stopped me in my tracks. That moment was captured in the photo below with my handy iPhone 7 Plus.

Wall mural of two Squirrels and several Thrash Bins, Neve Tzedek, Tel Aviv, Israel (2017)

Comments

  1. I think Tel Avis is such a great city. I love that everything close and you can walk to the beach from everywhere. Since it is such a small city, tel aviv apartments are hard to find. Especially good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg