UK, England, London - Flowers

Flowers have always been one of the subjects I love to photograph. Over the years, I have taken lots of photographs of flowers everywhere I go. I simply love the colours, vibrance and details that flowers present as a photography subject. And this is especially true when photographs of flowers are taken close-up (i.e. in macro mode). 

Here, I took a photograph of a flower growing along the street just outside the Novotel Paddington located in Paddington Central. I was visiting London on vacation in May 2017 and there were many flowers, both beautiful and colourful, growing along the street just outside the hotel. I don't know the name of this flower but its bright purple colours caught my eyes and I snapped this photograph using my iPhone 7 Plus using its depth effect mode.

Flower, Paddington Central, London, England, UK (2017)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg