Airplane Pictures - Finnair A350-900

Finnair currently deploys the Airbus A350-900 for its daily service between Helsinki and Singapore. The plane is configured with 46 Business Class seats in a 1-2-1 l layout, 43 Economy Comfort seats (a.k.a. Premium Economy) and 208 Economy Class seats. Both the Economy Comfort and Economy Class seats are set in a 3-3-3 layout.

I flew Finnair from Singapore to Helsinki in May 2017, trying out its J-Class (a.k.a. Business Class) for the first time. Incidentally, that was also the first time I flew with Finnair. I will be following up with a review of my experience onboard Finnair's J-Class on the A350 plane. But before I get around to writing that review, here's a picture of the Finnair A350-900 at the boarding gate at Singapore's Changi International Airport. This was the exact same plane that took me from Singapore to the Finnish capital of Helsinki.

Finnair A350-900, Boarding Gate at Terminal 1, Changi International Airport, Singapore (2017)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg