Australia, Fremantle - Children Playing

Having mobile phones with good cameras provide us with the opportunity to take interesting photographs whether we are at home, at work or traveling. The convenience that comes with taking photographs with our mobile phones means we are unlikely to miss out on those good photo opportunities wherever we are.

While strolling along the beach on a nice afternoon at Fremantle, I came across this group of children playing and enjoying themselves during a day out in the sun. With my mobile phone, I zoomed in and took this photograph. The innocence of childhood captured in the photo brought back memories of my own childhood and set me on an introspective mood.

Children playing at the beach, Fremantle, Western Australia, Australia (2018)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg