Japan, Iwakuni - Rubber Ducky

Visiting Iwakuni and its famous Kintai-kyo Bridge was another item ticked off my personal travel bucket list. Besides visiting the world famous bridge, hiking Mount Yokoyama and getting the  official stamp of the Iwakuni Castle on my Japan travel journal, I also spent time walking around the neighbourhoods near Kikkou Park. 

Most of my neighbourhood walks in cities I visited were meant to acquaint myself with the local history and lifestyle. During these leisurely walks, I often kept a lookout for photo opportunities. These photo moments could be anything from the local architecture, famous landmarks, nature, markets or even the mundane rubber ducky as seen in this photograph taken with my DSLR.

What are the memorable photo moments encountered in your travels?

Rubber ducky on a small outdoor water feature, Iwakuni, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan (2019)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg