Taiwan, Taipei - Street Food

One of the joys of travelling is to be able to enjoy local food the way the locals enjoy it. Whenever I travelled to Taipei, I always enjoyed its vibrant street food scene and of course, the food. Nothing beats the ambience of tucking into the delicious street food in Taipei, right there in the streets whilst jostling with the crowds.

I do not have any trips to Taipei planned in my current travel list. But this is because of border restrictions due to the pandemic. As soon as these restrictions are lifted, I will be travelling to Taipei. I simply love this vibrant city, the local culture and of course, the street food!

While I am unable to physically travel to Taiwan for now, I keep in touch with its cultural happenings through frequent text messagings with my Taiwanese friends as well as the free English-language streaming service called TaiwanPlus (a.k.a. Taiwan+)

Beef noodles in clear soup, Beitou, Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan (2018)

Mixed pork soup, Ximending, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan (2018)

A local family-run eatery, Jiufen, Ruifang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (2016)

Local delights, Jiufen, Ruifang District, New Taipei City, Taiwan (2016)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg