Random Thoughts - Fortress of Solitude

It is looking increasingly likely my upcoming trip to Kuala Lumpur and Ipoh later this month will need to be postponed. Work-related deadlines being brought forward translates to a need for me to be in town. Thus, travelling during this period seems to be a no-go.

Looks like I will continue to be stuck in my Fortress of Solitude for the foreseeable future. 😅

For now, I can only flip through the travel photographs posted by my friends on social media as consolation. Bummer.......

On a brighter note, I hope travel-related restrictions and requirements will be further relaxed in a couple of months when I can finally embark on my long and eagerly awaited cross-border trips.

Personal Fortress of Solitude a.k.a. the town that is my home, Bukit Panjang, Singapore (2017)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg