Korea, Busan - Kimchi; 3 Meals a Day, Every Day

Staying in and not traveling an inch out of my home city for 27 months and counting, I have been indulging myself in "virtual traveling" through television shows and cable streaming programmes. Watching Korean travel and variety shows constantly over the past two-plus years has taught me much about Korean culture and food.

Of course, I love Korean food, especially the spicy variety topped with lot and lots of chilli and kimchi. When I resume my leisure travels, I will definitely be visiting Korea again. I am already eyeing repeat visits to my favourite Korean city of Busan. And when I do return to Busan, kimchi will definitely be on my dining menu, for all 3 meals each day, every day of my trip!

Kimchi at a local morning market, Gwangan-dong, Suyeong District, Busan, South Korea (2019)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg