Post-Trip Recollections - Hello Hong Kong

There are places we visited ever so often, whether the trips were for work or leisure purposes or both. Hong Kong is one city which frequently features in my travel itinerary. 

And in May 2023, I finally returned for a visit. A very short trip of only a few days because of my work schedule. Not really enough time for me to re-explore the city and to visit all my favourite eateries and cafes. But nevertheless, it was good to be back in Hong Kong.

Night view of Langham Place and its surroundings, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China (2023)

Despite the relatively short trip, I still managed to really enjoy myself in my first real vacation of 2023. In-between the few days I had in my itinerary, I got to savour my favourite Hong Kong delicacies including Egg Tarts, Dim Sum and Roast Goose! I also visited my favourite retailers to shop for collectible movie-related figures from Star Wars to Godzilla. I even had time to discover some nice quaint eateries which I shared with my friends back home, hoping they will patronise these eateries in their next visits to Hong Kong.

I had a great 4-days in Hong Kong and hope to be back to this vibrant city soon. 

Roast Goose Leg and Rice, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China (2023)

Grilled Scallop, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China (2023)

Rabbit-style Buns, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, China (2023)

Tea time at a cosy and quaint cafe, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong SAR, China (2023)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg