Travel Bits: May 2023

Fresh from a trip and looking forward to another...... 


I had just returned home recently from a short 4-days trip to Hong Kong. Looking at my travel calendar, I have no other trips for the year except for an almost month-long trip to multiple cities in Asia in August.

So, while I settle myself down at home to get use to my daily work-routine, I have nothing to look forward to in terms of travel. Except for August, no other travels are in store for me in 2023, no other leisure and no work trips.

Perhaps that's good. It will make me appreciate and enjoy my upcoming month-long Asian cities grand-trip a lot more. More time for planning and anticipation.

1/200 scale Airbus A380 model planes on display, Narita Airport, Narita, Chiba Prefecture, Japan (2019)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg