Post-Trip Recollections - Tsuruoka Day Tripping

Currently in the midst of my 27-days Pan-Asia 2023 trip, I have been regularly recording my travel experiences on a daily basis. Due to patchy internet connectivity during large parts of my trip, I have mostly return to the "old ways" of recording events of my voyage, using the traditional pen-and-paper method. 

As I am currently traveling with a bunch of my favourite fountain pens and journaling notebooks, this method has proved to be a reliable way for me to record and capture my daily adventures faithfully before fading memories fog out the details.

In my current travel, I have been moving from city to city, lugging all my belongings with me. It was a tiring experience and one that is not really enjoyable. Nevertheless, I got to see and experience more things that I would otherwise be able to.

In a day trip to Tsuruoka in Japan's Yamagata Prefecture, I managed to get a little off the beaten track and witnessed for myself the raw beauty of Japan's natural heritage as shown in the following photographs.

Tsuruoka is located in Yamagata Prefecture in the north-eastern part of Japan's main island of Honshu where it's coastline borders the Sea of Japan. The location where I took theses photographs is near Atsumi Onsen.

View of the Sea of Japan near Atsumi Onsen, Tsuruoka, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan (2023)

Coastal road by the Sea of Japan, Tsuruoka, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan (2023)

Coastal road by the Sea of Japan, Tsuruoka, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan (2023)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg