Japan, Yokohama - Skylight

I arrived in Yokohama on 10 August 2023 and found myself in the midst of the Pokemon World Championship 2023 happening in the city. 

After checking in to the hotel, I had a quick shower, changed into a fresh set of clothing and left the room to do my customary walking tour of the city, without the aid of maps or any pre-planning. 

Less than ten minutes into my walk, I chanced upon this sight which I captured as a digital memento using my mobile phone. Another photo moment of my travels.

Skylight over the marina waterfront, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan (2023)

Whenever I could find any spare time during my travels, I enjoyed going on unguided and unplanned walking tours of the areas where I had booked my accommodation. The memories of travel experiences that happened serendipitously usually lingered longer than those that were planned. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg