Airplane Pictures - EVA Air A330-300 "Hello Kitty Loves Apples"

I usually have the habit of reaching the airports ahead of my check-in time. This allows me ample time to have my air tickets issued, check-in my luggages, clear security checks and attend to all the other administrative requirements without having to be in a rush. I hate being rushed, especially when I am on vacations. Thus, as long as I can control the time, I will make sure I will not place myself in situations where I need to rush myself or be rushed!

Another reason I reach airports early is because being early allows me lots of time to view the planes on the tarmac as well as planes taking off and landing.

On my recent trip to Taipei, I saw this Eva Air A330-300 plane with Hello Kitty livery at one of the Departure Gates and took this photo using my iPhone 6 Plus.

Eva Air A330-300 with the unique "Hello Kitty Loves Apples" livery, Taoyuan International Airport, Taipei, Taiwan (2015)


See also other Airplane Pictures in this travel blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg