Thailand, Phuket - Peace and Calm in a Garden

During my trip to Phuket in July 2016, I was staying at the JW Marriott Resort & Spa. The hotel provides free shuttle to and from the nearby Marriott's Phuket Beach Club. 

While visiting the Marriott's Phuket Beach Club to dine at one of the restaurants, I chanced upon this statue in one of the gardens at the resort.

Despite the hustle and bustle of the comings and goings of the many resort guests and staff, this statue seemed to be in a world of its own, standing peaceful and calm. That zen-like calmness took hold of me and I snapped this photo using my iPhone 6S Plus.

Another of those unexpected photo moments.......

Statue exuding Peace and Calm, Marriott's Phuket Beach Club, Phuket, Thailand (2016)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore, Horsburgh - Deep Sea Fishing

Cambodia, Siem Reap - Wall Sculptures at Angkor Wat

Estonia, Tallinn - Palace of Ungern-Sternberg